Denmark's new national team jersey for 2018 was inspired by the uniform worn by the Danish Royal Life Guards that watch over our realm - always ready to fight for Denmark. The cross-lacing from the uniform tunic is integrated in the weave of the new national team jersey in a subtle look in red nuances. In contrast to the red national team jersey you will find a white redesigned chevron print on the sleeves, a white hummel® logo print and a red/white DBU logo badge. The royal blue colour of the Guards’ uniforms appears at the collar and on the sleeves. With this, the jersey salutes some of the most iconic Danish national team jerseys through the years, all of which contained blue design elements. Get ready to fight for Denmark - all in red and white!
- BEECOOL technology: Breathable, fast drying materials with maximum comfort created for high performance sport.
- Hummel® logo print on the chest.
- Red elastic ribbing at the waist.
- Red/white DBU logo badge at the front.
- Blue/white details at the collar and sleeve opening.
- Cross-lacing design front and back.
- White hummel® chevrons on sleeves.
- Material: 100% polyester.