If you have a passion for soccer, customer service, sales, and e-commerce, then we'd love to hear from you!
MARKETING SALES COORDINATOR
We are searching for a creative, talented, enthusiastic candidate with a positive attitude to fill in a summer position. The right person will possess good communications skills, be fluent in English with knowledge of soccer and a strong sense for marketing.
As we expand, the successful candidate will assist Senior Management in the implementation of the company's marketing initiatives and events, including; promotional campaigns, store events, public relations, and store communications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ASSETS:
- Background or experience in Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to develop new and innovative communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages.
- A positive attitude and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities.
- Experience of all social media platforms and management of Mailchimp and Shopify would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics.
- Develop, maintain and broaden social networking platforms to benefit the organization, review and provide analysis of results.
- Produce and coordinate the delivery of digital content, including blogs (writing and/or copy-editing), social media posts and email of newsletters.
- Create a content schedule, curating post ideas, writing and/or copy-editing content, selecting images/graphics, formatting, obtaining final approval and scheduling posts.
- Coordinate digital assets including digital advertisements, website assets, email blasts and social media assets.
- Develop a plan to engage in partnerships with local soccer organizations, clubs, schools, etc.
- Coordinate promotional events and fulfill other duties as assigned.
This is a summer employment position for youth under 30 years old.
The deadline for applications is May 24, 2019 at 12:00 PM. Please forward all resumes to email@example.com in PDF format. We thank everyone for the time and effort put into their application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.