BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
We are happy to offer free in-store pickup. Simply select the option to pickup in-store at checkout. We can have your order ready in as little as 1 hour!
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
|$0 - $150 CAD
|$15 CAD *
|$150 CAD and up
USA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Rates are quoted at checkout based on your order's weight and dimensions.
Some exclusions apply. Learn more about our shipping policy.
Whether you need insoles for football cleats, soccer insoles, or baseball shoe inserts, CURREX® CLEATPRO™ insoles are the chosen replacement insoles for cleats in all field sports. They improve the fit and feel of narrow cleats or spikes while an anti-slip grip delivers ultimate ball control. Players of every age group and skill level can experience the comfort, stability, and control of CURREX CLEATPRO.
Combined with a heel stabilizer for a perfect fit, wrap, and lock, these dynamic sports insoles feature anatomic 3D support in an ultra-thin, lightweight design. Shock absorbing cushioning and max flexibility underfoot help reduce fatigue and prevent injury for uninterrupted play. Take your game to the next level of performance with CURREX CLEATPRO, the insoles for cleats engineered to keep you on the field.
- Flexible anatomic support and shock absorbing cushioning help reduce fatigue and pressure, preventing common sports injuries.
- PROPO+ forefoot cushioning delivers explosive propulsion for rapid acceleration and precision turns.
- NEO Touch SuperGrip anti-slip surface keeps the foot perfectly connected with the shoe for complete ball control.
- Stabilizing sports insoles with a decoupled heel cup create a secure fit, wrap and lock in narrow cleats and spikes for greater heel stability.
- Helps manage moisture with mesh top layer and premium foam cushioning to keep feet dry and cleats fresh.
CURREX CLEATPRO insoles can be worn during any field sport, indoors or outdoors, including:
- Baseball / Softball
- Sprinting / Track Spikes
- Field Hockey
CURREX CLEATPRO insoles are available in three dynamic profiles for a customized fit in your shoes: LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. These profiles each boast a different shape, arch height, and flex to adapt to your arch for anatomic support and optimized movement. The shape of your foot and your legs determines which insole profile suits you best.