BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
We are happy to offer free in-store pickup. Simply select the option to pickup in-store at checkout. We can have your order ready in as little as 1 hour!
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|$0 - $150 CAD||$15 CAD *|
|$150 CAD and up||FREE *|
USA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Rates are quoted at checkout based on your order's weight and dimensions.
Some exclusions apply. Learn more about our shipping policy.
Inspired by the Soviet Union's 1988 gold medal-winning exploits, this junior boys' football jersey is a replica of the home shirt today's Russia team wear. Made of recycled polyester, it has a slightly looser cut for fan comfort and displays a woven national badge. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by what players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed V-neck; "Вместе к победе" heat transfer on back yoke
- Woven Russia crest on chest
- Heat-transfer Russia emblem on back yoke
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit