Size Guide - Adidas Goalkeeper Gloves
How To Get The Right Fit
Measure Hand Circumference
Measure your hand using a flexible tape measure. Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb.
Choose The Right Size
Round up to the next whole inch, then add 1" to the measurement to determine your glove size. Measure both hands, and order the larger size if your hands are different. Remember: goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2" to 1" over the end of your fingertips for better blocking ability.
Adidas Goalkeeper Gloves Size Chart
||5.4" or less
||5.4" - 6.1"
||6.1" - 6.9"
||6.9" - 7.75"
||7.75" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 9.5"
||9.5" - 10.5"
||9.5" - 10.5"
||11.5" - 12.5"
CUSHIONED AND DURABLE JUNIORS' GOALKEEPING GLOVES FOR PROTECTING YOUR NET.
When your job is to keep the ball out of the net, every touch makes a difference. These juniors' football goalkeeping gloves have a smooth latex palm for outstanding cushioning and durability in any weather. Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure, so it's easier for you to deflect the ball and clear your area.
- Soft Grip Pro smooth latex palm for good grip, cushioning and durability in all weather conditions
- Positive cut for a good and comfortable fit
- Fingersave spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
- Vented cuff
- Full-wrap wrist strap for custom fit
- 63% polyester / 37% polyurethane
- Product colour: Real Coral/Core Black/Grey