Size Guide - Adidas Goalkeeper Gloves
How To Get The Right Fit
Measure Hand Circumference
Measure your hand using a flexible tape measure. Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb.
Choose The Right Size
Round up to the next whole inch, then add 1" to the measurement to determine your glove size. Measure both hands, and order the larger size if your hands are different. Remember: goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2" to 1" over the end of your fingertips for better blocking ability.
Adidas Goalkeeper Gloves Size Chart
||5.4" or less
||5.4" - 6.1"
||6.1" - 6.9"
||6.9" - 7.75"
||7.75" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 9.5"
||9.5" - 10.5"
||9.5" - 10.5"
||11.5" - 12.5"
Turning high-speed shots away requires intense focus and the best equipment you can slip on. These Predator Fingersave Replique gloves help goalkeepers defend the net against anyone who challenges, with a shot-denying all-around palm for all-conditions grip. FINGERSAVE™ spines stiffen the fingers and resist pressure when pushed back, helping turn the soccer ball and protect fingers.
- allround palm for best grip, cushioning and comfort in all weather conditions
- Positive cut for a good and comfortable fit
- FINGERSAVE™ spines stiffen and resist pressure when pushed backward for more effective ball deflection
- Elastic bandage for perfect fit and wrist support
- Full-wrap wrist strap for custom fit
- Polyester / polyurethane / latex / cotton / nylon / other