BUY ONLINE, PICKUP IN-STORE
We are happy to offer free in-store pickup. Simply select the option to pickup in-store at checkout. We can have your order ready in as little as 1 hour!
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|$0 - $150 CAD||$15 CAD *|
|$150 CAD and up||FREE *|
USA & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Rates are quoted at checkout based on your order's weight and dimensions.
Some exclusions apply. Learn more about our shipping policy.
Japan's national team announced themselves as a world football power when they qualified for the sport's top international tournament for the first time in 1998. Featuring a newly designed badge, this men's jersey celebrates traditional Japanese craftsmanship through its distinctive design. A replica of the home shirt the current Japan squad wear, it has sweat-wicking fabric and a slightly looser cut for fan comfort. The national badge is woven on the chest. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions.
- Climalite wicks sweat to keep you dry in every condition
- A replica jersey is inspired by the kit players wear and features a woven crest
- Ribbed V-neck with tipping detail; Japan flag emblem inside back collar
- Moisture-wicking graphic front panel
- Woven Japan crest on chest
- 3-Stripes on shoulders; Woven adidas Badge of Sport on chest
- Replica fit is made for fans and gives you room to move in the shoulders and body
- 51% polyester / 49% recycled polyester doubleknit
- Product color: Night Blue/White