Holiday Facebook Contest 2016
- 6 prizes are available to be won: 5 - $25 gift cards and 1 - $100 gift card.
- Every week, one $25 gift card will be awarded to one randomly selected entrant.
- Week 1: November 18 (6:00 PM CDT) - November 25 (6:00 PM CDT)
- Week 2: November 25 (6:00 PM CDT) - December 2 (6:00 PM CDT)
- Week 3: December 2 (6:00 PM CDT) - December 9 (6:00 PM CDT)
- Week 4: December 9 (6:00 PM CDT) - December 16 (6:00 PM CDT)
- Week 5: December 16 (6:00 PM CDT) - December 23 (6:00 PM CDT)
- To enter into the weekly draw, simply like the respective Facebook post and answer the weekly question by leaving a comment. A like and comment constitute an entry.
- You can enter each weekly draw at most once. You may enter every weekly draw but can win at most 1 prize.
- After the fifth and final weekly draw, we'll do one grand prize draw for the $100 gift card. Entries for the grand prize draw are collected from all the weekly draw entries.
- By participating in each of the weekly draws, you increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
- Winners of each prize will be announced on our social media outlets and in our newsletter.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of La Liga Soccer Ltd., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of La Liga Soccer Ltd. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 18, 2016, 6:00 PM CDT and ending December 23, 2016, 6:00 PM CDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking and commenting on respective Facebook page posts. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of La Liga Soccer Ltd.. You may enter only once per weekly draw. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of La Liga Soccer Ltd.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one $25 gift card (weekly prize, five available to be won) or one $100 gift card (grand prize, one available to be won). An entrant may win at most one prize. Gift cards must be redeemed in a single transaction. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by La Liga Soccer Ltd.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at La Liga Soccer Ltd.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial/state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for La Liga Soccer Ltd. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of La Liga Soccer Ltd.. Winner will be notified via direct Facebook message and any email associated with winner's Facebook account within three (3) days following selection of Winner. La Liga Soccer Ltd. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial/state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LA LIGA SOCCER LTD.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that La Liga Soccer Ltd., anyone acting on behalf of La Liga Soccer Ltd., and La Liga Soccer Ltd.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: La Liga Soccer Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond La Liga Soccer Ltd.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, La Liga Soccer Ltd. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by La Liga Soccer Ltd.. La Liga Soccer Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. La Liga Soccer Ltd. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, La Liga Soccer Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless La Liga Soccer Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND MANITOBA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Manitoba having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: Winners will be announced on La Liga Soccer Ltd.'s social media and marketing outlets no later than 14 days from the termination of the Campaign.
14. The Sponsor of the Campaign is La Liga Soccer Ltd., #6-871 Waverley St., Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 5P4, Canada.
15. The Campaign hosted by La Liga Soccer Ltd. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.